Karla's Blog

This is my maiden voyage on the sea of blogging. Friends assure me that this is yet another way to become a published writer. I hope so!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Oops, still learning.

Oops - I hit the enter key, and published just the title. Apparently I am not the only one who hasn't heard of blogs; my very computer literate sister didn't know what they were either. She's had alot of experience, too, using the Internet; her husband has written a book that is sold on Amazon called, "Building Pro Audio Loudspeaker Enclosures," by Jeffrey Forsburg. Both of them toiled long hours to get this book written, published and sold on Amazon. Maybe I should tell him to create a blog......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.